Our Community Partners
Benilde Hall partners with Kansas City Kansas Community College, UMKC, Metropolitan Community Colleges, and Avila University to provide field placement practicum for students in the fields of social work, psychology, and substance use disorder. Under staff supervision, student interns provide counseling services and facilitate groups.
Certified by Missouri Department of Mental Health
Funding for the program provided in part by:
- City of Kansas City, Missouri (Municipal Court)
- First Call
- Health Forward Foundation
- Jackson County COMBAT
- Jackson County Community Mental Health Fund
- United Way of Greater Kansas City
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
If you would like a copy of our grievance policy, please contact our Executive Director.